CODE OF CONDUCT
- Adding a new user
We recommend that every member of your team that works with NETHRIAL has their own Partner Home User Account . This avoids issues with shared passwords, or limited access if team members are out of office. This article shows how to add a user to the current account.
Adding a new user:
1. If you need to add a new user then please email your brand manager with the following details and the user will be added that day:
Full Name of new user
Email Address of new user
Phone Number of new
2. A welcoming email will be sent the email address given: It will contain the username and the password that the new user will need to login to the portal.
*Please check junk as this email regularly ends up there*
Verifying/Updating your user information:
If you want to update the details click on setting (in the order portal at the top four across from the left). After you do, you will see the below where you can edit your information.
*Remember to click save in the bottom right once finished updating*
- Editing your account information
- Resetting your account password
The Account Details page allows you to provide and update your personal user profile information.
Editing your account information:
Follow the step-by-step walkthrough below to edit your account:
STEP 1: Navigate to Settings, and select Account Details.
STEP 2: Once on the page, you'll have the ability to manage and edit your information.
STEP 3: Navigate in the top to "Change Login" and you then have the ability to change email and password.
- General information on restrictions on selling knives in the UK
- Knive products not carried by NETHRIAL in the UK
General Information on restrictions on selling knives in the UK:
NETHRIAL takes knife age verification requirements very seriously in the UK.
Any knife with a blade longer than 8 cm will not be delivered to a minor (<18 years old) without proper age verification. In order to take delivery of knive products, our UK customers are required to provide valid identification demonstrating they are at least 18 years of age.
IMPORTANT: All knife products must be configured for DPD delivery delivery ship via “signature required” (234). Further, NETHRIAL requires that a knife SKU be tagged as “[Knife Included]: Yes” in order to be listed on our UK website. Please note that your SKU will be restricted for sale if the [Knife Included] tag is left unanswered.
NETHRIAL does not carry the following products in the UK:
- butterfly knives (also known as ‘balisongs’) - a blade hidden inside a handle that splits in the middle
- disguised knives - a blade or sharp point hidden inside what looks like everyday objects such as a buckle, phone, brush or lipstick
- flick knives (also known as ‘switchblades’ or ‘automatic knives’) - a blade hidden inside a handle which shoots out when a button is pressed
- gravity knives
- stealth knives - a knife or spike not made from metal (except when used at home, for food or a toy)
- zombie knives - a knife with a cutting edge, a serrated edge and images or words suggesting it is used for violence
- swords, including samurai swords - a curved blade over 50cm (with some exceptions, such as antiques and swords made to traditional methods before 1954)
- sword-sticks - a hollow walking stick or cane containing a blade
- push daggers
- blowpipes (‘blow gun’)
- telescopic truncheons - extend automatically by pressing button or spring in the handle
- batons - straight, side-handled or friction-lock truncheons
- hollow kubotans - a cylinder-shaped keychain holding spikes
- shurikens (also known as ‘shaken’, ‘death stars’ or ‘throwing stars’)
- kusari-gama - a sickle attached to a rope, cord or wire
- kyoketsu-shoge - a hook-knife attached to a rope, cord or wire
- kusari (or ‘manrikigusari’) - a weight attached to a rope, cord, wire
- hand or foot-claws
- Order View
- Order Filters
- Order Actions
- Label Generating
This function allows you to process our orders:
You can print the labels, packing slips and manifests here.
This functionality allows you to search through your orders applying different criteria:
Shipped Status (Not Shipped, Part Shipped, Fully Shipped)
Cancellation Status (Not Shipped, Part Shipped, Fully Shipped)
Returned Status (Not Shipped, Part Shipped, Fully Shipped)
Search for order
Print labels and packing slips- click here to print the shipping documents
Reprint Shipping Documents- use it when you need another copy of the documents
Print Packing Slips-press it when you need to get additional copies of them or you need to print them prior to the labels to complete the packing (they need to be placed in the boxes)
1. Navigate to the "Orders" tab in your order portal and select the relevant orders that you want to create documents for and click the print icon on the second row.
2. A pop-up will then show with all the relevant documents available to print
Create manifest - remember to print it and give it to the driver when they arrive at the warehouse to collect the parcels, as a proof of them picking the items up. Keep this document as a proof of dispatch.
1. Navigate to the "Orders" tab in your order portal and select the relevant orders that you want to create a manifest for and click the "Manifest" button in the bottom left and then click "Create Manifest" when the popup loads and the manifest will be created.
Export Orders: an excel file with the relevant orders can be created here
1. Navigate to the "Orders" tab in your order portal and select the relevant filters that you want to create an export for and click the "Export" button in the bottom left and then click "Email" when the popup loads and the export file will be sent to the email address of the user account you're logged into.
To generate our shipping documents successfully, log in to the system and go to Orders tab, all the shipping labels are automatically created so click on the relevant orders that you want to print the shipping labels for and click the printer icon in the top left corner and then click "Print Shipping Label(s)" and they will automatically generate into a PDF to print.
GUIDE TO DELAYING AN ORDER
Whether an entire order or just one item on the order won't be shipping on time, or have to cancel you must notify NETHRIAL of an order change. NETHRIAL does not allow partial shipment of a PO without prior approval from a NETHRIAL employee.
- Guide to delaying an order
Guide to delaying an order:
Below is a helpful guideline to follow when delaying an order is necessary. We want to ensure the most conservative date is chosen, as the customer is emailed with an update every time an order is delayed.
|Reason for order delay||Delay the order at least this amount of days|
|Carrier Pickup Delay||Next Day|
|Customer Clarification Needed||3 Days Ahead|
|Didn't receive initial order||2 Days Ahead|
|Incorrect Quantity||2 Days Ahead|
|Incorrect Pricing||2 Days Ahead|
|Incorrect Shipping Method||Next Day|
|Item is discontinued||N/A (Will be cancelled)|
|Order not processed on time||Next Day|
|Warehouse Closure||3 Days Ahead|
|NETHRIAL Requested Delay||2 Days Ahead|
|Item is out of stock||Date you expect the stock + 3 days|
To submit your order delay please complete the form below and submit. Your brand manager will be in contact if there is anything to discuss.
GUIDE TO CANCELLING AN ORDER
Whether an entire order or just one item on the order that needs to be cancelled you must notify NETHRIAL of an order cancellation before cancelling.
- Guide to cancelling an order
- General Rules
- How To Cancel
If a customer changes their mind about the item they have ordered, they can request a cancellation. This article is contains some useful information on cancellations and how to action cancellation requests.
Guide to cancelling an order:
Below is a helpful guideline on how to cancel an order, please only cancel an order if the product is out of stock and will not be replenished within the next 5 days or if there is a reason as to why the product cannot be cancelled.
The rules for cancellations depend on what kind of products you sell on our website.
Items in stock
1. The order will get cancelled automatically if you haven’t printed any labels within 2 days.
2. If you have printed the labels, the cancellation will have to get confirmed by you via email, before it will be cancelled.
MTO (made to order) products:
1. You will receive a cancellation request via email and have to confirm the cancellation (within 4 business hours).
How To Cancel:
To cancel your order please follow the steps below. Your brand manager will be in contact if there is anything to discuss.
1. Please navigate to your order portal and click on the order that you wish to cancel.
2. Under the "Summary" tab you can see the option to "Cancel Order" in the bottom right, select that button and then click "Cancel Selected Items"
GET HELP WITH AN ORDER
If you ever need assistance or clarification on an order, please email your your brand manager as soon as possible so that we can resolve the issue and make sure that the shipment will not be delayed.
Please make sure you have also been through the relevant information in this help centre before contacting your brand manager.
CARRIERS WE WORK WITH
As NETHRIAL operates in many different countries, we use different carriers, which is why the way you schedule collections of your parcels may vary as well.
A Carrier Set Up email was sent to you when you first joined Wayfair- this email contains information regarding the carriers you have been assigned.
NETHRIAL sets carrier accounts to ensure suppliers are set up with the most cost effective carrier.
Please see the information for your assigned carrier(s) below.
|DPD UK||Label Print||12pm||Next Day Domestic|
|DPD EUROPE||Label print||12pm||Next Day Domestic|
|ROYAL MAIL||Label print||4:30pm||Next Day Domestic|
|FEDEX||Label print||10:30am||Next Day Domestic|
|USPS||Label print||5pm||Next Day Domestic|
DROP OFF / COLLECTION
- Drop Off
If you don't currently have a collection service with Royal Mail or DPD active then you can drop off at a selection drop-off points near you where they will take the parcel. Please see the links below to find your nearest drop-off location.
|Carrier||Drop Off Locations|
|DPD EUROPE||https://www.dpd.co.uk/apps/shopfinder/index.jsp (You can toggle at the top for each different countries)|
|ROYAL MAIL||https://www.royalmail.com/services-near-you#/ (Enter your postcode and then toggle to Delivery/Post Offices)|
We currently don't have any couriers that are available for ADHOC collection from the location of the order.
If you currently have a collection already established with DPD or Royal Mail then you can simply send your NETHRIAL parcels in the same collection that you currently have and we will set up your free shipping labels accordingly.
HOW TO INTEGRATE YOUR INVENTORY
- Methods of Integration
- Inventory Integrations Available
n order to co-operate with us smoothly and efficiently, it is crucial for our suppliers to provide us with accurate information on their inventory, as it is reflected on the goods availability on our website.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT BY CONNECTING YOUR INVENTORY WE HAVE NO ACCESS TO ANYTHING BESIDE YOUR INVENTORY INFORMATION*
Methods of Integration:
1. If you are newly on-boarding with NETHRIAL then your inventory integration details will be needed when you are filling out the New Supplier Set-Up Form in which we will then connect your inventory for you.,
2. If you are already a NETHRIAL supplier and you need to update your inventory feed (eg. changed platforms) etc then in your order portal you can navigate to Inventory Feed > Settings > Click the relevant platform to link > Enter the details requested.
Inventory Integrations Available:
|Inventory Integration||Automation Style||Integration Step-by-Step Guide|
|Open Cart||Fully Automated|
|Presta Shop||Fully Automated|
If you would prefer for one of our technicians to log in to your store and connect the relevant information please email your brand manager and this will be set-up.
- Understanding the Inventory Feed Page
In order to co-operate with us smoothly and efficiently, it is crucial for our suppliers to provide us with accurate information on their inventory, as it is reflected on the goods availability on our website. To simplify the process of sending us inventory updates, we have created the Inventory Feed tool which is available under the Inventory in the Order portal.
Understanding The Inventory Feed Page
After you have clicked on the Inventory Feed you will see a your store inventory feed which you can go ahead and click.
At the top you can click "Filters" where you can filter your inventory feed by the following variables:
1. View (Grid View, List View)
2. Product Status (Removed, Publishing, Connected, Not Connected)*
3. Channel (NETHRIAL)
4. Next/Previous Page
5. Search for a product.
In the advanced settings seen above you have the following options:
1. Import Prices (All prices update automatically so no need to use this if you have a store connected, this is for those with their inventory connected manually)
2. Map unconnected (This is for manually mapping unconnected products via Excel)
3. Fetch (This is to fetch the latest information from NETHRIAL)
4. Push channel inventory (If you have recently updated stock etc and it hasn't reflected on the site within 30 minutes you can push the inventory to make sure it updates, this is mainly for those with manual inventory feeds connected)
5. Logs (The logs show all the recent activities of your inventory feed and NETHRIAL)
*Explanations of what the product status' mean:
Removed - This product has been removed from the inventory feed and cannot be connected.
Publishing - This product is currently in the process of being connected to the store.
Connected - This product is currently connected and live on the NETHRIAL site ready for purchase.
Not Connected - This produt is currently available but not connected to the site.
REMOVING A PRODUCT(S)
- Hiding Products
- Removing Products
If you have products that you are currently selling on your own store but you don't want them to be uploaded to NETHRIAL eg. exclusive items, low stock etc then you simply enter the tag NTHRL-NO on your own e-commerce store into the products that you don't want to feed through and our inventory feed will automatically leave them out of being imported/connected.
If you have products that need deleting permanently and not hiding then simply remove these from your own site and it will feed through and be removed from NETHRIAL within 10 minutes.
If you have any questions please contact your brand manager.
The new Payments Tab is here! You can now see all your payments, pending payments, print invoices and more.
*If you have the red triangle over the payments tab it means you still haven't entered in your payment details.
This is what you will see when you first enter onto the tab, the transfers shows the amount of transfers that are currently due.
Note: All payments will only be due from 17 days after the delivery is made to account for returns however the payment period is between 17-60 days to receive funds.
To enter/update your banking details please click the "Payment Settings" on the bottom left and it will take you to the next page where you need to enter the following information and payment will be made via Bank Transfer to all suppliers.
Full Billing Address
Bank Account Number
Bank Sort Code
Bank Swift Code
Bank Beneficiary Name
Bank IBAN Number
This is where you can see all the comnpleted transfers and invoices which are then available for exporting by clicking "Export Invoices"
When invoicing please address to the following:
3 SWAN ALLEY
and sent to:
and invoice for the full amount of the orders charged at your wholesale rate and you will be paid within 60 days provided all your payment information has already been set-up.
NOTE; ALL INVOICE AMOUNTS WILL BE CHECKED BY OUR FINANCE TEAM BEFORE PAYMENT BEING SENT
22 Impact is a child company of NETHRIAL and manages celebrities, social media influencers and many more.
Due to being a supplier to NETHRIAL we offer extremely discounted rates for the people on our books for any of your campaigns etc to help with promotion.
Please contact your brand manager for more information.